From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Main entrance of the CentralPlaza Pinklao
|Location||7/222 Borommaratchachonanni Road, Arun Amarin, Bangkok Noi, Bangkok|
|Opening date||March 1995|
|No. of stores and services||263|
|Total retail floor area||60,098 square metres (646,890 sq ft)|
|No. of floors||6|
The shopping mall has a total of 6 floors with a basement floor included.
- Central Department Store
- Tops Market Supermarket
- Powerbuy (selling electronica)
- Super Sports
- B2S (selling stationery, books and CDs)
- Marks & Spencer
- Major Cineplex cinema with several screens and restaurants
- SB Desiqn Square
- Mon. - Thu. 11:00 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Fri. 11:00 a.m. - 10:30 p.m.
- Sat. 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m
- Sun. 10:00 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Central Pattana (21 March 2012). Annual Report 2011 (PDF). Retrieved 30 March 2012.
|This article related to the city of Bangkok, Thailand is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Thai building or structure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|