From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up central african in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Central African may refer to:
- Something of, from, or related to Central Africa, a region in the center of Africa
- Something of, from, or related to the Central African Republic, a country in Central Africa
- A person from Central Africa, or of Central African descent. For information about the Central African people, see Demographics of the Central African Republic and Culture of the Central African Republic. For specific persons, see List of people from the Central African Republic.
- Note that there is no language called "Central African". See Languages of the Central African Republic.
- Something of, from, or related to the Central African Empire
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.