Central Bank of Solomon Islands
The Central Bank of Solomon Islands is the central bank of the Solomon Islands located in capital city of Honiara. The Bank was established in February 1983 under the Central Bank of Solomon Islands Act 1976. The current governor is Denton Rarawa.
Its official functions, under the Act, are:
- "to regulate the issue, supply, availability and international exchange of money;
- to advise the Government on banking and monetary matters;
- to promote monetary stability;
- to supervise and regulate banking business;
- to promote a sound financial structure; and
- to foster financial conditions conducive to the orderly and balanced economic development of Solomon Islands"
- "Speech: Joint ANZ/PFIP Coconut Value Chain Partnership, Launching - Central Bank of Solomon Islands". 2016-08-15. Retrieved 2016-09-22.
- "About the Bank", Central Bank of Solomon Islands
- Central Bank of Solomon Islands Act
- "AFI members". AFI Global. 2011-10-10. Archived from the original on 2012-02-20. Retrieved 2012-02-23.