Central Bank of the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Headquarters||North Nicosia, Northern Cyprus|
|Established||29 April 1983|
|Central bank of||Northern Cyprus|
TRY (ISO 4217)
|Website||(in Turkish) http://www.kktcmerkezbankasi.org/|
The bank's headquarters are located in North Nicosia, the capital of Northern Cyprus.
Central Bank of the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus is a member of IFSB (Islamic Financial Services Board).
- Demirhan Sayiner, 1983 - 2001
- Erdoğan Küçük, ? - 2002 - May 2007
- Ahmet Tugay, May 2007 - 2011
- Bilal San, 2011 - 2016 - ?
- Mehmet Emin Özcan, February 2017 - June 2017
- Rifat Günay, May 2018 - 
- IFSB Archived 2018-09-03 at the Wayback Machine Members
- "KKTC MERKEZ BANKASI". web.archive.org. July 25, 2011.
- "Mehmet Emin Özcan | KKTC Merkez Bankası". www.kktcmerkezbankasi.org.
- "MERKEZ BANKASI BAŞKANLIĞI'NA RİFAT GÜNAY ATANDI!". Kıbrıs 724. May 15, 2018.
- "Rifat Günay | KKTC Merkez Bankası". www.kktcmerkezbankasi.org.
- (in Turkish) Central Bank of the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus official site in Turkish language
|This Northern Cyprus-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|