Eastern Canada Cup Challenge
The Eastern Canada Cup Challenge (ECCC) is a Canadian Junior ice hockey mid-season prospects tournament, featuring All-star teams from Canadian Junior Hockey League and Hockey Canada-sanctioned Junior A leagues from across Ontario, Quebec, and the Maritime Provinces. Founded in 2011 as the Central Canada Cup Challenge (CCCC).
The first tournament of its kind was held in Smiths Falls, Ontario from December 27-29, 2011. The tournament featured teams from the four divisions of the Ontario Junior Hockey League, the Northern Ontario Junior Hockey League All-stars, the two divisions of the Central Canada Hockey League, and the Quebec Junior AAA Hockey League All-stars. The Superior International Junior Hockey League was invited, but declined.
The tournament was renamed the Eastern Canada Cup Challenge in 2015 as the tournament grew to include the Maritime Junior A Hockey League.
- Central Canada Hockey League (2 teams 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 1 team 2013)
- Maritime Junior A Hockey League (2 teams 2016, 1 team 2015)
- Northern Ontario Junior Hockey League (1 team 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
- Ontario Junior Hockey League (4 teams 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2 teams 2013)
- Quebec Junior Hockey League (1 team 2011, 2015, 2016, 2 teams 2012, 2013, 2014)
To be announced.