|Central European Journal of Physics|
Abbreviated title (ISO 4)
Central European Journal of Physics:
Open Physics is a monthly peer-reviewed open access scientific journal covering all aspects of physics. It is published by De Gruyter Open and the editor-in-chief Jonathan L. Feng (University of California, Irvine). Occasionally, the journal publishes special issues on a specific topic.
The journal was established in 2003 as the Central European Journal of Physics. It was co-published by Versita and Springer Science+Business Media. The founding editor-in-chief was Janos Lendvai (Eotvos Lorand University), who was succeeded in 2004 by Vladimir E. Zakharov (University of Arizona and Lebedev Physical Institute) and in 2011 by Feng.
In 2014 the journal was moved to the De Gruyter Open imprint. It obtained its current name in 2015 and simultaneously became open access.
Abstracting and indexing
The journals is abstracted and indexed in:
- Academic OneFile
- Advanced Polymers Abstracts
- Aluminium Industry Abstracts
- Astrophysics Data System
- Ceramic Abstracts/World Ceramics Abstracts
- Chemical Abstracts Service
- Computer and Information Systems Abstracts
- Current Contents/Physical, Chemical and Earth Sciences,
- Earthquake Engineering Abstracts
- Mechanical & Transportation Engineering Abstracts
- Science Citation Index Expanded
- Solid States and Superconductivity Abstracts