Central High School (Independence, Oregon)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Central High School|
|1530 Monmouth Street
Independence, Oregon, Polk County, 97351
|School district||Central School District|
|Number of students||870|
|Color(s)||Red, white, and black |
|Athletics conference||OSAA Oregon West Conference 4A-4|
In 2008, 73% of the school's seniors received their high school diploma. Of 185 students, 135 graduated, 21 dropped out, 14 received a modified diploma, and 15 were still in high school the following year.
- Jasmine Ash, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jasmine_Ash, pop artist and singer/keyboardist for Oh Darling; http://jasmineash.com/, http://www.ohdarlingmusic.com. 
- Jeff Charleston, defensive end for the New Orleans Saints of the NFL
- Patrick Page (class of 1980), stage actor. Currently playing the Green Goblin in Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark on Broadway.
- Greg Nibler Actor, Musician, Radio Personality, based out of Portland, Oregon. http://www.funemploymentradio.com, http://www.gregnibler.com
- "Oregon School Directory 2008-09". Oregon Department of Education. p. 139. Retrieved 2009-05-28.
- 2005-2006 School Report Card, accessed May 9, 2007.
- "State releases high school graduation rates". The Oregonian. 2009-06-30. Retrieved 2009-07-01.
- "Oregon dropout rates for 2008". The Oregonian. 2009-06-30. Retrieved 2009-07-01.
- "Teacher's video on global warming a hit online", Newhouse News Service via Seattle Post-Intelligencer, December 20, 2007 (accessed 21 June 2009)
- Aaron Fentress, "New Orleans Saints defensive end Jeff Charleston enjoying undefeated season after long trek to the NFL", The Oregonian, December 10, 2009.
|This Oregon school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|