Central Hospital may refer to:
- Central Hospital, Hatton, was a psychiatric hospital (closed 1995) located in Hatton, Warwickshire
- Hospital Central (or Central Hospital), a Spanish television series
- Ayrshire Central Hospital, also known as Irvine Central Hospital, an NHS hospital in Irvine, North Ayrshire, Scotland
- Central Middlesex Hospital, a teaching hospital of Imperial College London
- York Central Hospital, a major hospital in Richmond Hill, Ontario
- Helsinki University Central Hospital, the largest university hospital in Finland
- Hong Kong Central Hospital, closed in 2012
- Central Mental Hospital, mental health facility housing forensic patients in Dublin, Ireland
- Central Hospital, Haldwani, is a large hospital located in Haldwani, India
|This disambiguation page lists articles about hospitals or medical centers which are associated with the same title.
If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.