Central Luzon Television
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)
|City||San Fernando, Pampanga|
|Language(s)||Kapampangan, Filipino, English|
|Owner||RadioWorld Broadcasting Corporation|
|Founded||March 19, 2007|
Call sign meaning
Central Luzon Television (commonly referred as CLTV 36) is a regional infotainment television network, based in Central Luzon in the Philippines. The network has the call sign DWRW-TV. The network is owned and managed by RadioWorld Broadcasting Corporation (formerly known as the Central Luzon Broadcasting Corporation), a subsidiary of the Laus Group of Companies.
The network's offices and studio complex are located on the third floor of the Corporate Guarantee and Insurance Company Building, Jose Abad Santos Avenue, Dolores, City of San Fernando, Pampanga, which also supports its secondary antenna. The network’s 10-kilowatt, 68.5m (225ft) tall BTSC stereo transmitter and primary station tower is located at C.P. Garcia Street, Clark Freeport Zone, Pampanga.
This station operates everyday from 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM (PST). In 2017, CLTV 36 was the leading free-to-air regional television channel in the country based on the AGB Nielsen survey, for two consecutive years, and was awarded as the Best Local TV Station by the Kapisanan ng mga Brodkaster ng Pilipinas, Paragala Central Luzon Media Awards and Gandingan Awards.
As one of the youngest terrestrial television stations in the Philippines, it was created when Philippine Congress granted a franchise under Republic Act No. 8219 (which lapsed into law) on September 12, 1997, and duly licensed by the NTC on January 10, 2007.
It was launched on March 19, 2007. In 2008, CLTV 36 was relegated to an all-news and infotainment channel. It was in the same year that the station received the first KBP Golden Dove Award (Sonia Soto - Best Provincial Public Affairs Program Host).
CLTV 36 pioneered extensive and frequently updated coverage of national and local elections and natural disasters that hit the region, including typhoons, northeast monsoon, among others. In 2013, CLTV 36 launched their entertainment programming thru the Star Mill Talent Search.
CLTV 36 focuses on centralized media coverage of news, public affairs and infotainment programming, covering all the provinces of Central Luzon: Nueva Ecija, Bulacan, Bataan, Tarlac, Zambales, Aurora and its homebase, Pampanga. CLTV 36 can also be seen in major areas in Metro Manila, Calabarzon, Ilocos Region, and Cordillera Administrative Region (except Batangas, Laguna and Quezon) through its signal reception from its transmitter in Clark Freeport Zone. The tower was inaugurated on December 9, 2015.
CLTV 36 was honored as the three-time Best Provincial TV station by the KBP Golden Dove Awards, organized by the Kapisanan ng mga Brodkaster ng Pilipinas (KBP) for the 2012, 2014 and 2015 edition, along with the award for their programs Balitang Central Luzon (now Metro Central Luzon Ngayon) (Best TV Newscast, Provincial) and So To Speak (two-time Best TV Public Affairs Program, Provincial).
In time for the station's 9th anniversary, on April 2, 2016, CLTV 36 was rebranded as CLTV 36 Metro Central Luzon. Along with the station's rebranding came its new theme song performed by the Chocolate Factory Band, Jeneal Mariano and Andy Pangan.
On its 10th anniversary, the station reverted to its original name CLTV 36 with its new slogan, "The Region's Infotainment Channel".
On January 7, 2018, the station reverted to its original slogan, "One Region, One Station". As of October 2022[update], the slogan is now "Championing Local Pride," which is based on the channel's 12th anniversary theme in 2019.
On March 22, 2019, CLTV 36, as part of the celebration of its 12th anniversary, held its inaugural Social Services Conference and Expo (SocSeCon) at Robinsons Starmills in San Fernando, Pampanga.
On June 26, 2020, despite challenges brought by the corona virus pandemic, CLTV 36 launched #SaleseMuRin with the re-usage of their 2011 station theme, "Tawag ng Panahon".
On May 14, 2021, CLTV 36 revealed its new logo during its 14th anniversary, replacing the 2007 logo, and revealed its additional programming lineup for 2021.
Programs currently broadcast on CLTV 36
- CLTV News (2021)‡^
- CLTV Balitaan (2021)‡^
- CLTV Balitaan Recap (2022)
- UN in Action and 21st Century (2008)
- Perspektiba (2021, new season)‡
- Dapat All: Human Rights for All (2021)‡
- Bawal Ang Tsismis Kay Sonia Soto (2022)‡
- Clark In Focus (2016, 2017)
- Discover Japan (2017)
- TopPick (2021)‡
- Kalusugang SiguraDOH
- Let's Talk: Heart To Heart (2020)
- Business As Usual (2022)
- Men of Light (2007)
‡Also streamed on CLTV's Facebook page. ^Also streamed on CLTV's YouTube channel.
Formerly aired programs
- So to Speak (2008-2016; 2017–2019; 2020)
- Tara Lets! (2016)
- Arangkada Balita (2014-2016)
- Arangkada sa Umaga (2016-2017)
- Arangkada Central Luzon (2018)
- Pasada Ala-Una (2016-2017)
- Pasada Balita (2017-2018)
- Metro Central Luzon Ngayon (2016-2018)
- Metro Central Luzon Tonite (2016-2017)
- Metro Central Luzon Weekend Recap (2017)
- Balitang Central Luzon (2013-2016; 2018–2020)
- Central Luzon Ngayon (2018)
- Alerto Central Luzon (2013-2016)
- Central Luzon Tonight (2018)
- Central Luzon Ngayon Recap (2018)
- Mornings @ Central Luzon (2018)
- Isapubliko (2013, 2016)
- So to Speak (2008-2016; 2017) (on hiatus)
- Ang Saya-Saya (2016)
- Kapampangan Animation and Live-Action Productions (2016)
- Klaro Panalo (2016)
- Lonely Pangets (2016)
- Wagi: Women Are Great Inspirations
- Kuwentong Wagi
- Campus Teen Drama
- TeleVShop (2016)
- Tanikala: CBN Asia Religious Drama (also aired during Holy Week on GMA Network; 2017)
- Y-fi: Young, Free Idealist
- Simpleng Usapan
- Sandigang Legal (2016)
- Opinyong Legal
- Legal Matters
- Kasaysayan Throwback with BSJ (2016-2018)
- Clark In Focus (2016)
- The Noel Jusay Lacsamana Show (2015-2016)
- Tagis Lakas (2015-2016)
- Share and Like (2016)
- Snap Shap (2016)
- Dito Po Sa Amin (2016)
- Pera Pera Lang (2016)
- Balen at Balita (2016)
- Ing Balen (2017)
- Balen (2017)
- Balitang Balen (2020)
- Biz Mode (2016-2017)
- Belly Good (2016-2017)
- Morning Chikahan
- Daily Chikahan
- Trip, Treat at Gimik
- Ayos Ka-Rehiyon
- Hamon: Central Luzon
- HB (Hamon ng Bayan)
- Bagong Hamon: Central Luzon (2020)
- Metro Business
- Social TV: Anything and Everything Central Luzon
- Star Mill
- Star Mill: Central Luzon's Search for a Star in a Million (2013)
- Star Mill Season 2: Central Luzon TV 36 Star Search (2014)
- Star Mill Season 3 (2019)
- Pasikatan: CLTV 36 Talent Search
- She Means Business
- His Life TV
- Magsilbi Tamu
- Arangkada Balita
- CLTV 36 Balitaan
- CLTV 36 Balitaan sa Umaga
- Queng Cucina
- What's Cooking?
- For Your Eyes Only
- Maski Nanu
- Sanggunian ng Fernandino
- Fernandino First
- CENTRO: TV Program of City of San Fernando, Pampanga
- Nice 1
- Talakayan sa CLTV 36
- Bagong Umaga
- OK Musica Balen
- Bukas Bayan
- Living Spaces
- Travel Blog
- Pinoy Wise OFTV
- Saturday Night Special
- Spot Report
- Go Organic
- Aldong Maningning
- E.T.C. News
- OK si Dok (on hiatus)
- One-Stop Shop
- Salamin ng Buhay
- Bayan ang Inuuna: Central Luzon TV 36 10th Anniversary Documentary Special
- The Best of Mikey Bustos' Vlogs
- MANa: Maunlad na Agrikultura sa Nayon
- Public Demand
- Music Zone (2007-2020)
- Masaganang Ani, Masaganang Kita (2019)
- Focus (2012; 2018)
- Nanu Pa Ta? (2019-2020)
- Sing-Ka-Galing Season 2 (2018)
- Public Interest (2020)
- Kalinga ni Ria Vergara (2021)
- Si Jay at Double J (2021)
- Lugud Fernandino (2021)
- Business Unusual (2020)
- Atin Kaming K! (2020)
- Beyond Style (2020)
- Stories on Wheels (2020)
- Sine Gitnang Luzon Originals Showcase (2017-2018)
|Branding||Callsign||Channel Number||TPO||Station Type||Location|
|CLTV 36||DWRW-TV||36||10,000 watts||Originating||Clark, Pampanga/Central Luzon Region|
CLTV 36 can also be seen in 40 cable & satellite affiliates in Pampanga, Tarlac, Bulacan, Bataan, Nueva Ecija, Zambales, Rizal, Laguna (including Sta. Rosa and Calamba), Cavite, and on Cignal Channel 115 nationwide.
- "CLTV 36 widens reach with new Clark Tower". Sun.Star Pampanga. December 9, 2015. Retrieved December 10, 2015.
- abcatubig (March 25, 2017). "CLTV36: A decade of the journey and beyond". SunStar. Retrieved May 20, 2017.
- Manabat, Ashley (December 10, 2015). "CLTV 36 inaugurates Clark tower | BusinessMirror". www.businessmirror.com.ph. Retrieved May 20, 2017.
- vblopez (December 9, 2015). "CLTV 36 widens reach with new Clark Tower". SunStar. Retrieved May 20, 2017.
- Manabat, Ashley (September 14, 2015). "Countdown for San Fernando's 2015 Giant Lantern Festival starts | BusinessMirror". www.businessmirror.com.ph. Retrieved May 20, 2017.
- vblopez (December 11, 2015). "Pangilinan: A GLF of many firsts". SunStar. Retrieved May 20, 2017.
- "CLTV 36 marks 9th year with new 'metro' brand". Sun.Star Pampanga. April 3, 2016. Retrieved April 4, 2016.
- CCTN Channel 47 Mega Cebu (April 5, 2016), CLTV 36 Metro Central Luzon Station ID 2016, retrieved May 20, 2017