Central Oregon Community College
|Central Oregon College|
|President||Dr. Shirley I. Metcalf|
|120 full time; 51 adjuncts; 164 part time (as of 2014) |
|Students||16,901 total; 10,969 credit students (as of 2014)|
|Location||Bend, Oregon, United States
- Ray Hatton - geography professor, author, and long-distance runner
- Ken Ruettgers - professional football player (an instructor)
Central Oregon Community College has a 2+2 partnership with Oregon State University Cascades Campus offering lower-division and prerequisite coursework that can be used toward the goal of earning a bachelor's degree. Starting Fall 2015, Oregon State University Cascades hosted its first freshman class of students seeking a bachelor's degree.
- Central Oregon Community College (2013). "COCC Quick Facts". Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- As of June 30, 2011. "U.S. and Canadian Institutions Listed by Fiscal Year 2012 Endowment Market Value and Percentage Change in Endowment Market Value from FY 2011 to FY 2012" (PDF). National Association of College and University Business Officers. February 4, 2013. p. 20. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- COCC Interim President
- "Faculty, Administration, and Staff", Central Oregon Community College 2011–2012, Bend, Oregon, 1 June 2011, p. 304.
- Good Morning Wisconsin. Green Bay, Wisconsin. December 11, 2013. Event occurs at 07:25. WLUK-TV.
- About OSU-Cascades
- Central Oregon Community College (official website)
|This article about a university or college in Oregon is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|