|Traded as||SET: CPN|
|Founded||June 17, 1980|
|Headquarters||The Offices @ Central World, 31st Fl, 999/9, Pathum Wan, Pathum Wan, Bangkok, Thailand|
Number of locations
|Revenue||23,668 million baht:13|
|7,083 million baht|
|Total assets||89,039 million baht|
|Total equity||41,748 million baht|
|Owner||Central Holdings |
Number of employees
Central Pattana Public Company Limited (Thai: เซ็นทรัลพัฒนา จำกัด (มหาชน), IPA: [sentʰran pʰáttʰánaː]) (CPN) is Thailand's largest retail property development and investment company. It is a business unit under its parent, the Central Group. Central Pattana was founded as Central Plaza Co., Ltd. on 17 June 1980 with registered capital of 300 million baht by Central Group, the Techapaiboon family, Saha Union Group, and minor shareholders. The company was registered as a public limited company in 1994 and was listed on the Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET) on 1 March 1995. Mr. Preecha Ekkunagul is president and CEO.:248-249
CPN, in 2018, manages 33 shopping centers under the brands CentralWorld, CentralPlaza, CentralFestival, and Central Village. It also manages 7 office buildings, 2 hotels, 1 residential project and 3 condominium projects under the brand “Escent”. The company currently has 2 new projects under construction, namely CentralPlaza Ayutthaya and CentralPlaza Si Ratcha, both located in Thailand.
Central Village Suvarnabhumi, CPN's first outlet mall near Suvarnabhumi Airport opened in August 31, 2019. A joint-venture project, Mitsubishi Estate Asia holds 30% and co-managed the mall's operations with CPN.
CPN operates 33 shopping centers under 4 brands: 1 under CentralWorld, 26 under CentralPlaza, 7 under CentralFestival, and 1 under Central Village.
Central Phuket, Central Marina and Central i-City, as of 2019, are the only CPN malls that did not operate under those 4 brands.
CPN plans to develop six new shopping centers in the next one to two years.
CentralPlaza Ladprao, CPN's first one stop service shopping mall
CentralWorld the largest lifestyle shopping destination in Bangkok
CentralPlaza Bangna (1993-2015)
Old façade, CentralPlaza Pinklao (1995-2010)
- Stock Exchange of Thailand (23 August 2011). "Company Summary". Archived from the original on 4 March 2016. Retrieved 21 November 2011.
- "CPN Annual Report 2014" (PDF). CPN Property Development & Investment. Retrieved 25 November 2015.
- "History". CPN. Retrieved 16 April 2016.
- CPN Annual Report 2015 (PDF). Bangkok: CPN. 2016. Archived from the original (PDF) on 24 April 2016. Retrieved 16 April 2016.
- (PDF) https://cpn.listedcompany.com/newsroom/20191126-cpn-news1-en.pdf. Missing or empty
- "New Project". CPN. Retrieved 16 April 2016.