Central Prison Karachi
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
An outer view of Central Prison Karachi, Pakistan
|Managed by||Government of Sindh,|
|Warden||Superintendent: Nusrat Hussain Mangan, ( Former DIG / DE-promoted from DIG )|
Central Prison Karachi is a prison in the city of Karachi in Sindh, Pakistan. It houses more than 6,000 prisoners including convicted terrorists that include militants who attempted to assassinate President of Pakistan Pervez Musharraf.
Fine Arts School
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2011-06-06. Retrieved 2008-06-13.
- Pakistan: In the Land of Conspiracy Theories By Sharmeen Obaid Chinoy - PBS
- "Musharraf 'plotters' to be tried in jail." BBC. Friday 16 August 2002. Retrieved on 27 November 2011.
- Masood, Tooba (2011-11-13). "Criminal application: Jailbirds may be behind bars, but art sets them free - The Express Tribune". Tribune.com.pk. Retrieved 2016-04-19.
- Drawing and painting exhibition held at Karachi Central Jail - Daily Times
- Overcrowded jails sheer hell for inmates - Daily Times
|This article about a Pakistani building or structure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This prison-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|