Central Railway Metro Station
|Owned by||Sofia Municipality|
|Station code||2987; 2988|
Central Railway Metro Station (Bulgarian: Метростанция „Централна жп гара“) is a station serving Sofia Central Station on the Sofia Metro in Bulgaria. It was put into operation on August 31, 2012. Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borisov and the President of the European Commission Jose Manuel Barroso inaugurated the new section of the Sofia Metro, which was funded with EU money.
- Tramway service: 1, 3, 4, 6, 7, 12
- City Bus service: 60, 74, 77, 78, 82, 85, 101, 213, 214, 285, 305, 404, 413
- Railway service: All trains
- Tramway service: 1
- Regional Bus service: Anton, Dren, Dupnitsa, Karlovo, Klisura, Koprivshtitsa, Kostenets, Kyustendil, Mirkovo, Pernik 
- National Bus service: All buses 
- International Bus service: All buses 
- "Bulgaria: Sofia Expands Its Metro, Barroso Pleased". Novinite.com. Retrieved 2012-09-01.
- "Jose Manuel Barroso: Sofia subway’s new line is an example of what can be expected from Europe". Focus-fen.net. Retrieved 2012-09-01.
Media related to Central Railway Metro Station at Wikimedia Commons