Central and East European Center for Cognitive Science
The Central and East European Center for Cognitive Science (also as CEEC of Cognitive Science ) at the New Bulgarian University undertakes research in fundamental and applied cognitive science. Research topics include: memory, thinking, language, learning, perception, context, applications to robotics, AI, and cognitive systems, cognitive economics, human factors and usability, education and learning methods. The Center is co-directed by Boicho Kokinov and Jeff Elman.
- NBU: CEEC of Cognitive Science, nbu.bg
- For example: Evgenia Hristova, Maurice Grinberg, Investigation of Context Effect in Iterated prisoner' Dilemma Game, CEEC of Cognitive Science, in Pierre Deransart, Bernard Lorho, Jan Maluszyński, Programming Languages Implementation and Logic Programming: International Workshop Plilp '88, Orleans, France, May 16–18, 1988. Proceedings, Springer, 1989
- The M.Sc. and Ph.D. programs
- The series of Annual International Summer Schools in Cognitive Science started in 1994
- 20th International Summer School in Cognitive Science
|This Bulgarian university, college or other education institution article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|