Centre for Social Justice
The organisation's stated aim is to "put social justice at the heart of British politics". The think-tank has been labelled one of the most influential on the British Conservative Party under the leadership of David Cameron. One of its most notable reports was Breakthrough Britain. It has also produced well-publicised reports into gang culture, modern slavery, addiction, family breakdown, and educational failure. In 2012, the CSJ announced it would carry out the study Breakthrough Britain II.
- The CSJ won Prospect Magazine UK Social Policy Think Tank of the Year 2013
- The CSJ won Prospect Magazine Think Tank of the Year 2009
- The CSJ won Prospect Magazine Best Publication of the Year 2008 for its report entitled "".
- Iain Duncan Smith
- Tim Montgomerie
- David Blunkett MP, Co-Chairman of the CSJ Advisory Council
- Camila Batmanghelidjh, CEO, Kids Company
- Johan Eliasch, Chairman and Chief Exec, Head N.V ; Chairman, Cool Earth; Prime Minister's Special representative on deforestation and clean energy
- Frank Field MP, Member of Parliament for Birkenhead (Labour)
- William Hague MP, Foreign Secretary, former leader of the Conservative Party, Member of Parliament for Richmond, Yorkshire (Conservative)
- Syed Kamall MEP, Co-founder of Global Business Research institute, MEP for London (Conservative)
- Paul Marshall, Chairman of Management Committee of Centre Forum; Adviser to Rt Hon Nick Clegg MP, Deputy Prime Minister and Leader of the Liberal Democrat Party
- Kevin Tebbit, Former Director of GCHQ and former Permanent Under Secretary of the Ministry of Defence
- Natalia Grosvenor, Duchess of Westminster
- centreforsocialjustice.org: "Social breakdown and poverty"
- conservativehome: "Centre for Social Justice and Policy Exchange are best regarded think tanks by ConservativeHome's 'influentials panel'" 1 Apr 2010
- telegraph.co.uk: "Breakthrough Britain, Tory recommendations" 11 Jul 2007
- politicshome: "CSJ backs gangs plan and calls for 'relentless effort' to make streets safe" 1 Nov 2011
- bbc.co.uk: "UK anti-trafficking efforts need overhaul, report says" 10 Mar 2013
- bbc.co.uk: "UK is Europe's 'addictions capital', says think tank" 1 Sep 2013
- sky.com: "Million Children Live In Fatherless Households" 10 Jun 2013
- independent.co.uk: "'Education underclass' of children in the UK is still in nappies when they start school " 3 Sep 2013
- "Breakthrough Britain II Overview". Centre for Social Justice. Retrieved 11 July 2014.
- prospectmagazine.co.uk: "Think Tank Awards 2013 Winners"
- Centre for Social Justice website.