Centre for Studies in Social Sciences, Calcutta
Logo of CSSSC
|Location||Baishnabghata Patuli Township,
Centre for Studies in Social Sciences, Calcutta (CSSSC) is a social science and humanities research and teaching institute in Kolkata, West Bengal, India. Established in 1973 in works within the purview of Indian Council of Social Science Research and funded by the same council and Government of West Bengal. It is one of the top institute in social sciences in India.
- CSSSC director. Official website. Retrieved 14 January 2017.
- "About The Centre". cssscal.org. Retrieved 14 January 2017.
- "Whole gamut of Social Sciences". The Hindu. 30 April 2012. Retrieved 14 January 2017.
- Sharique Hasan. "Social science research productivity rankings of Indian institutes". stanford.edu. Retrieved 14 January 2017.
- "Top 25% Institutions and Economists in India, as of September 2010". cssscal.org. Retrieved 14 January 2017.
- Ion Pohoaţă; Ionel Bostan; Radu Constantinescu (February 2014). "The rise towards excellence of social science in India : a 'Nobel' confirmation of the value of economics and further implications" (PDF). Current Science. 106 (3): 368–373. Retrieved 14 January 2017.
- Janaki Nair (3 January 2017). "JNU in 2016: It was the worst of years. It was the year of a new vice chancellor". scroll.in. Retrieved 14 January 2017.