Centre of Excellence
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Centre of Excellence (disambiguation))
Centre of Excellence may refer to:
- Center of excellence, a team, shared facility or an organizational entity that concentrates on a focus area
- Centre of Excellence on Creative Industries and Innovation, established by the Australian Research Council
- Centre of Excellence in Lasers and Optoelectronic Sciences (CELOS) set up by the Cochin University of Science and Technology, India
- Centre of Excellence on Public Security (CEPS), a think tank based in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Cenex, the UK Centre of Excellence for Low Carbon and fuel cell technologies
- CERT Group of Companies, the Centre of Excellence for Applied Research and Training
- Commonwealth Bank Centre of Excellence, the name for the Australian Cricket Academy
- CECT, the Central Institute of Classical Tamil, established by the government of India with a view to promoting the cause of Classical Tamil
- NATO Centres of Excellence, an initiative of NATO to request the NATO nations to set up think tank, knowledge development centres
- EU CBRN Risk Mitigation CoE Initiative, the EU Centres of Excellence on Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear Risk Mitigation (CBRN CoE)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Centre of Excellence.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.