|Industry||Identity Management and Access Control|
|Headquarters||Santa Clara, California, USA|
|Tom Kemp, Co-founder and CEO
Tim Steinkopf, Chief Financial Officer
Paul Moore, Co-founder and Chief Technology Officer
Adam Au, Co-founder and SVP of Engineering
Privileged Identity Management
Number of employees
|450 - 500|
Centrify is an identity management software and cloud-based Identity-as-a-Service ("IDaaS") provider that allows enterprises to manage identities and secure access across computer networks and cloud computing environments. The company was formed in 2004. The Centrify Identity Platform protects against a leading point of attack used in data breaches ― compromised credentials — by securing an enterprise’s internal and external users as well as its privileged accounts. Customers typically use Centrify for single sign-on, multi-factor authentication, mobile and Mac management, privileged access security and session monitoring. It is located in Santa Clara, California.
- Matt Rosoff (2013-06-25). "Centrify CEO on Dropbox, KNOX, Microsoft, and the future of identity". Archived from the original on 2013-11-05. Retrieved 2016-05-11.
- Meghan Kelly (2014-01-30). "The top 10 cloud-based security tools to protect your network in a hurry". VentureBeat. Retrieved 2016-05-11.
- "Centrify gets $15M in 3rd round". 2007-04-18. Retrieved 2016-05-11.
- Linda Musthaler (2013-08-02). "Centrify takes unified identity management into the cloud and out to mobile devices". Network World. Retrieved 2016-05-11.
- "Centrify gets $16M, plans expansion". 2011-08-17. Retrieved 2016-05-11.
- Peter Cohan (2013-07-31). "Is Identity Management Software Maker Centrify Worth $500 Million?". Archived from the original on 2016-04-21. Retrieved 2016-05-11.