|Industry||Identity Management and Access Control|
|Headquarters||Santa Clara, California|
Privileged Identity Management
Number of employees
|450 - 500|
Centrify is a company that offers an identity management system to manage identities and secure access across computer networks and cloud computing environments. The company was formed in 2004. It is located in Santa Clara, California.
- Matt Rosoff (2013-06-25). "Centrify CEO on Dropbox, KNOX, Microsoft, and the future of identity". Archived from the original on 2013-11-05. Retrieved 2016-05-11.
- Meghan Kelly (2014-01-30). "The top 10 cloud-based security tools to protect your network in a hurry". VentureBeat. Retrieved 2016-05-11.
- "Centrify gets $15M in 3rd round". 2007-04-18. Retrieved 2016-05-11.
- Linda Musthaler (2013-08-02). "Centrify takes unified identity management into the cloud and out to mobile devices". Network World. Retrieved 2016-05-11.
- "Centrify gets $16M, plans expansion". Silicon Valley Business Journal. 2011-08-17. Retrieved 2016-05-11.