"Where adventure begins!"
|Location||Cagayan de Oro|
|Address||Claro M. Recto Avenue cor. Corrales Avenue and Cpt. Vicente Roa St., Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines|
|Opening date||November 9, 2012|
|Architect||DDT Constract Inc.|
|No. of stores and services||300+|
|Total retail floor area||
|No. of floors||
Centrio is an integrated mixed-use complex composed of a shopping mall, a hotel, a BPO/office building and a condominium tower located along Capt. Vicente Roa St. and Corrales Ave., cor. Claro M. Recto Avenue, Cagayan de Oro City, Philippines.
Following the concept of 'shop, dine, live, work and play,' Centrio occupies 3.7 hectares in the city's central business district. It is also across the road from Gaisano City Mall and few meters away from the SM CDO Downtown Premier, as well as Limketkai Mall.
The three-level mall (excluding of the basement level that serves as a parking space) has a gross floor area of 64,000 sq.m. and 44,000 sq.m. for gross leasable area.
During the construction period, Ayala executives decided to preserve the two old acacia trees, which are believed to be 60 years old. The mall's alfresco area was built around the two big trees, which became the foundation of its mini-park called Centrio Garden. The indoor park has become the premier attraction and at the same time a children's playground; therefore making the mall the first eco-friendly and child-friendly shopping destination in the city.
The mall's major anchor stores are Rustan's Fresh, which is the first in Mindanao and the biggest Rustan's supermarket in the country today having a gross floor area of almost 5,000 square meters, and a two-level Robinsons Department Store.
Home of more than 300 tenants composed of local, national and international brands of stores, botiques, clinics, service centers and restaurants, the mall opened on November 9, 2012. It has four modern cinemas offering 2D and 3D technologies to movie-goers.
Today, Centrio Mall since its opening is fast becoming a favorite venue, mostly of local trade fairs, fashion shows, exhibitions, concerts and other events being held either in activity center, which can accommodate more than 300 people, or in the garden.
Centrio Tower is a 23-storey condominium tower. It is owned and developed by the Cagayan De Oro Gateway Corp., a joint venture between Ayala Land Inc. and the Antonio Floirendo Group of Companies. The tower will house 21 floors of residential units above 2 parking levels. Two commercial units will be located at the ground floor. The tower will also have an adult and kiddie swimming pools, a multi-purpose hall, outdoor exercise and play equipment, as well as open areas as its amenities.
- Aguhob, Rutchie C. (November 9, 2012). "Northern Mindanao infra investments rise to P9.81B in 2Q, up by 138 percent". Philippine Information Agency. Retrieved November 14, 2012.
- Enriquez, Margie C. (April 3, 2012). "Golden hub rises in Mindanao". Philippine Daily Inquirer. Retrieved November 14, 2012.
- "Ayala Malls opens Centrio in Cagayan de Oro City". The Philippine Star. November 12, 2012. Retrieved November 14, 2012.
- "Ayala Land opens new shopping mall in Cagayan de Oro". BusinessWorld. November 11, 2012. Retrieved November 14, 2012.
- "ALI investing P5B in Cagayan de Oro project". Philippine Daily Inquirer. March 28, 2012. Retrieved November 14, 2012.
- "Centrio Mall opens today". Sun Star Cagayan de Oro. November 9, 2012. Retrieved November 14, 2012.
- "Ayala-owned Centrio opens in CDO". GMA News and Public Affairs. November 12, 2012. Retrieved November 14, 2012.
- "Ayala Land launches new residential condominium in Cagayan De Oro". Avida Land. Retrieved November 14, 2012.
Incident: on May 2017, a Fire Incident happened on Gerry's Grill Centrio Mall