Centro Empresarial Nações Unidas
Centro Empresarial Nações Unidas, (Portuguese: United Nations Business Center) is a commercial complex located in the city of São Paulo, in the Brooklin Novo neighborhood in the district of Santo Amaro. It is located between the Marginal Pinheiros and Engenheiro Luís Carlos Berrini Avenue, with the main entrance along Paulista Avenue. It has 277,446.18 square metres (2,986,405.8 sq ft) of building area, including shopping center and the West, North, and East Towers. Started in 1989, the project was completed around the year 2000, due to economic problems.
- The North Tower, the tallest of the complex, is one of the largest buildings in Brazil, with a height of 158 metres (518 ft) and 152,000 square metres (1,640,000 sq ft) of constructed area. Currently, the tower is home to several multinational companies, including, Microsoft, Hewlett-Packard, Monsanto, Towers Watson, and GVT Global Village Telecom.
- The East Tower had to be redesigned internally to accommodate a luxury hotel, the Hilton - Morumbi.
- The West Tower is used for offices
- The South Tower has 18 floors
- Plaza I has 17 floors
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Centro Empresarial Nações Unidas.|
- List of tallest buildings in South America
- List of tallest buildings in Brazil
- Mirante do Vale
- Altino Arantes Building
- "Torre Norte | Buildings". BR /: Emporis. Retrieved 2011-12-18.
- "Torre Sul | Buildings". BR /: Emporis. Retrieved 2011-12-18.
- "Plaza I | Buildings". BR /: Emporis. Retrieved 2011-12-18.
- "Jornal Hoje - Veja as principais notícias do Brasil e do mundo no site do telejornal, com apresentação de Evaristo Costa e Sandra Annenberg - NOTÍCIAS - Presidente Lula abre encontro do G-20". G1.globo.com. Retrieved 2011-12-18.
|This article about a Brazilian building or structure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|