Centro Santa Fe
Centro Santa Fe (English: Santa Fe Center or Santa Fe Mall), often incorrectly named "Centro Comercial Santa Fe", is a large enclosed shopping mall in the Santa Fe area of Cuajimalpa, Mexico City, approximately 562,501 square metres (6,054,710 sq ft) in size. Centro Santa Fe is the largest shopping center in Mexico, 128,367 square metres (1,381,731 sq ft) costing 270 billion old Mexican pesos (270 million current pesos).
Within the Centro Santa Fe, two floors above the Sears wing are separately branded as Vía Santa Fe, containing mid-luxury clothing retailers (e.g. Salvatore Ferragamo, La Martina, Dolce & Gabanna), a Cinemex "Platinum" luxury multi-cinema, Casa Palacio (home store run by El Palacio de Hierro, and Mexico's first Apple Store.
As a whole, the mall has about 500 stores in total, a corporate office tower and a 450-room hotel.
As of 2012 the center as a whole had about 1,500,000 visitors per month or 20 million per year.
- Example: Google Maps
- "Localización." Centro Santa fe. Retrieved on June 27, 2015. "Centro Santa Fe Av. Vasco de Quiroga 3800, Delegación Cuajimalpa, Col. Antigua Mina La Totolapa, 05109 Ciudad de Mexico, D.F."
- "Centro Santa Fe Official Information".
- Currículum: Año 1993 [Résumé: Year 1993] (in Spanish), CAABSA, archived from the original on 2013-10-06, retrieved 2013-10-05
- ["Platinum" Vía Santa Fe official website]
- Luz Elena Mota Rodríguez (2012-07-28), "Centro Comercial más grande de AL, en Santa Fe" [Largest shopping center in Latin America (is) in Santa Fe], Barrio, archived from the original on 2013-10-06