Centro Sportivo Capelense
|Full name||Centro Sportivo Capelense|
|Founded||May 19, 1945|
|Stadium||Estádio Manoel Moreira, Capela, Alagoas state, Brazil|
The club was founded on May 19, 1945. They won the Campeonato Alagoano in 1959, 1962 and in 1989. The club participated in the Taça Brasil in 1960, when they were defeated in the Northeastern Final to Bahia, and competed again in 1963. Capelense competed in the Copa do Brasil in 1990, when they were eliminated in the First Round by Flamengo. The club won the Campeonato Alagoano Second Level in 2008.
- Campeonato Alagoano:
- Winners (3): 1959, 1962, 1989
- Campeonato Alagoano Second Level:
- Winners (1): 2008
- Rodolfo Rodrigues (2009). Escudos dos Times do Mundo Inteiro. Panda Books. p. 38.
- Placar Guia 2011 (1350–C): 84. January 2011. Missing or empty
- "CNEF – Cadastro Nacional de Estádios de Futebol" (PDF) (in Portuguese). Confederação Brasileira de Futebol. Archived from the original (PDF) on October 14, 2009. Retrieved April 1, 2011.