|Bishop of Mercia|
Ceollach (or Cellach) was a medieval Bishop of Mercia. His consecration dates and death dates are unknown. He was Irish by birth and was trained in Ireland. Before his death, he left or resigned his see and went to the monastery of Iona.
- Fryde, et al. Handbook of British Chronology p. 220
- Stenton Anglo-Saxon England p. 120
- Blair World of Bede p. 105
- Blair, Peter Hunter (1990). The World of Bede (Reprint of 1970 ed.). Cambridge, UK: Cambridge University Press. ISBN 0-521-39819-3.
- Fryde, E. B.; Greenway, D. E.; Porter, S.; Roy, I. (1996). Handbook of British Chronology (Third revised ed.). Cambridge, UK: Cambridge University Press. ISBN 0-521-56350-X.
- Stenton, F. M. (1971). Anglo-Saxon England (Third ed.). Oxford, UK: Oxford University Press. ISBN 978-0-19-280139-5.
|Bishop of Mercia
|This article about a United Kingdom bishop is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|