Jump to navigation Jump to search
Cepheus (Ancient Greek: Κηφεύς Kepheús) may refer to:
- In Greek mythology
- Cepheus, King of Aethiopia, in Greek mythology
- Cepheus, King of Tegea, the king of Tegea, Arcadia in Greek mythology
- In astronomy
- Cepheus (constellation), one of the 88 modern constellations
- Cepheus (crater), a lunar impact crater
- In Computing
- In modern fiction
- Cepheus Daidalos, a fictional character in the manga and anime, Saint Seiya
- Cepheus, the FM king in Mega Man Star Force
- In the Galaxy Railways, one of the squads is named the Cepheus Platoon.
- Other uses
- USS Cepheus (AKA-18), an Andromeda class attack cargo ship
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cepheus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.