Jump to navigation Jump to search
Cephissus (ancient Greek: Κήφισσος; //), Cephisus, Kephisos, or Kifisos may refer to:
- Cephissus (Argolis), a river in Argolis, a tributary of the Inachus River
- Cephissus (Boeotia), a river in northern Boeotia
- Cephissus (Athenian plain), a river in Attica flowing through the Athenian plain
- Cephissus (Eleusis), a tributary of the Saronic Gulf from the Eleusinian plain
- Cephissus (Salamis), a river on Salamis Island
- Cephissus (mythology), a man changed into a sea monster by Apollo
- Cephissus, a Martian canal, per List of Martian canals
- Battle of the Cephissus, 15 March 1311 conflict between the Frankish Greek forces of Walter V of Brienne and the mercenaries of the Catalan Company
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cephissus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.