(Redirected from Cephisus)
Cephissus (//), Cephisus, Kephisos, or Kifisos may refer to:
- Cephissus (Boeotia), a river in through northern Boeotia
- Cephissus (Athenian plain), a river in Attica flowing through the Athenian plain
- Cephissus (Eleusis), a tributary of the Saronic Gulf from the Eleusinian plain
- Cephissus (mythology), a man changed into a sea monster by Apollo
- Cephissus, a Martian canal, per List of Martian canals
- Battle of the Cephissus, 15 March 1311 conflict between the Frankish Greek forces of Walter V of Brienne and the mercenaries of the Catalan Company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cephissus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.