Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up cer, Cer, CER, or cér in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
CER or Cer may refer to any of the following:
- Control event rate, a statistical value in epidemiology
- Crossover Error Rate, the level at which the number of false rejections equals the false acceptances, it is used to measure the accuracy of a biometric system
- Canonical Encoding Rules, a restricted variant of BER for producing unequivocal transfer syntax for data structures described by ASN.1., see X.690#CER encoding
- CER Computer (Serbian: Cifarski Elektronski Računar - "Digital Electronic Computer"), was a series of early computers (based on vacuum tubes and transistors) developed by Mihajlo Pupin Institute (SFRY) in the 1960s and 1970s
- Cer (mountain), a mountain in Serbia
- Cer, Macedonia, a village in Macedonia
- Cherbourg – Maupertus Airport or Aéroport de Cherbourg - Maupertus, an airport located east of Cherbourg-Octeville, between Maupertus-sur-Mer and Gonneville, France by IATA airport code
- Chinese Eastern Railway (Chinese: 中东铁路, also known as the Chinese Far East Railway), was a railway in northeastern China (Manchuria) linking Chita with Vladivostok in the Russian Far East
- Comparative effectiveness research, the direct comparison of existing health care interventions to determine which work best for which patients and which pose the greatest benefits and harms
- Conditioned emotional response
- Classic Endurance Racing, a sports car racing series founded in 2004 by Peter Auto Ltd.
Organizations and trade agreements
- Conference of European Rabbis
- Closer Economic Relations, a free trade agreement between Australia and New Zealand
- Commission for Energy Regulation, a Republic of Ireland energy regulator
- Community of European Railway and Infrastructure Companies, brings together 75 railway undertakings and infrastructure companies from the European Union, the candidate countries (Macedonia and Turkey) as well as from the Western Balkan countries, Norway, and Switzerland
- Centre for European Reform (), think-tank devoted to making the European Union work better and strengthening its role in the world.
- Astro Ceria Malaysian pay-channel 611
- Comparative Education Review, the official publication of the Comparative and International Education Society, investigates education throughout the world and the social, economic, and political forces that shape it
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.