Jump to navigation Jump to search
Cerasus may refer to:
Plants and fruits
- Cerasus, a dated synonym of the genus Prunus
- Cherry, some of which are members of Cerasus, a subgenus of the genus Prunus
- Prunus cerasus (sour cherry), a species of Prunus in the subgenus Cerasus
Κερασοῦς, various towns on the Black Sea coast of Asia Minor:
- Giresun, ancient provincial capital of Giresun Province in the Black Sea Region of northeastern Turkey
- Pauly-Wissowa refers to two other towns on the Black Sea coast named Cerasus:
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cerasus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.