From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cerci in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cerci may refer to:
- Alessio Cerci (born 1987), Italian footballer
- Ferhat Cerci (born 1981), German footballer of Turkish descent
- Çerçi, Bayburt, a village in Bayburt Province, Turkey
- Cercis, a genus of the pea family Fabaceae
- Cercus (singular form of cerci), an arthropod appendage
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cerci.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.