This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Know what you know.
Cerego is an adaptive learning technology platform based on principles of neuroscience and cognitive science. Cerego's patented technology uses the scientific method of spaced rehearsal as the basis for memory retention for content available via their website.
In 2009, Cerego launched a new Facebook app called Smart.fm Brainspeed that scans the information in the profiles of the user's friends and then creates a quiz around their personal information, in order to assess the memory power of the users.
In 2014, Cerego was awarded a grant by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation to provide next-generation digital courseware designed to reach more than 1 million low-income students and disadvantaged learners in undergraduate courses by 2018.
- Farr, Christina (December 10, 2012). "Cerego finally launches its 'Dropbox for the brain'". Venture Beat. Retrieved June 3, 2014.
- Yeung, Ken (December 11, 2012). "With 3.7m study hours logged, Cerego launches memory management service in US to improve education". The Next Web. Retrieved June 3, 2014.
- Jacobs, Alicia (August 15, 2013). "Excelsior College Awarded Grant to Evaluate Adaptive Learning Software". Excelsior College. Archived from the original on June 7, 2014. Retrieved June 3, 2014.
- Gil, Matthew (January 28, 2014). "Memory technology enhances MOOCs". Daily Texan Online. Retrieved June 3, 2014.
- "Cengage Learning and Cerego Tap the Science of Teaching and Learning to Improve Student Outcomes with Adaptive Learning Technology". Cengage. December 9, 2014. Retrieved May 27, 2015.
- "Cerego Teams Up with Fabien Cousteau's Mission 31 to Introduce Free Online Oceanography Courses". Yahoo Finance. May 30, 2014. Retrieved June 3, 2014.
- "Embedded Cerego application on Mission 31 site". Mission 31. Archived from the original on June 4, 2014. Retrieved June 3, 2014.
- Rao, Leena. "Cerego Raises $3.4 Million For Smart.fm, Launches Facebook Friend Quiz". TechCrunch. Retrieved November 2, 2017.
- "Elsevier Adaptive Learning Direct Link". Elsevier. Retrieved June 3, 2014.
- "Cerego Awarded Grant To Develop Next-Generation Digital Courseware". Business Wire. September 30, 2014. Retrieved May 27, 2015.
- Shellenbarger, Sue (April 28, 2015). "Flashcards Get Smarter So You Can, Too". Wall Street Journal. Retrieved May 27, 2015.