Cerelac is a brand of instant cereal made by Nestlé. The cereal is promoted for infants 6 months and older as a supplement to breast milk when it is no longer the sole item in an infant's diet. The brand was first registered in 1949 and it is currently sold in Belgium, Denmark, Germany, Spain, Portugal, South America, Central America, North America, India, the Middle East, Nigeria, North Africa, Malawi, Pakistan, Philippines, South Africa, South East Asia, and Zimbabwe.
Cerelac is also considered a delicacy among adults alike.
- "Cerelac". Nestlé Global. Retrieved 12 March 2014.
- Ramkumar, Pratiksha (16 June 2015). "Live worms found in Nestle Cerelac baby food in Coimbatore". The Times of India (Mumbai). Times News Network. Retrieved 1 October 2015.
- "Fresh trouble for Nestle, weevils and fungus found in baby food Cerelac". IBNLive.com. 16 June 2015. Retrieved 1 October 2015.
- Nestlé Global: Cerelac
- Nestle Cerelac: Infant Cereal
- Nestle Cerelac: Online Purchase | How To Make Cerelac At Home | Ingredients
|This brand-name food or drink product–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|