From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ceremony or ceremonial in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A ceremony is an act performed on a special occasion.
Ceremony may also refer to:
- The Ceremony (1963 film), a 1963 film
- The Ceremony (1971 film), 1971 Japanese film
- Ceremony (film), a 2011 film
- Ceremony (Silko novel), a 1977 novel by Leslie Marmon Silko
- Ceremony (Robert B. Parker novel), a 1982 Spenser novel
- Ceremony (punk band), an American hardcore-punk band
- The Ceremonies, an American indie rock band
- Ceremony, Chaz Bono's band from the 1990s
- Ceremony (The Cult album), 1991
- Ceremony (Spooky Tooth and Pierre Henry album), 1969
- Ceremony (Anna von Hausswolff album), 2013
- Ceremonial (Savage Republic album), 1985
- Ceremonial (Pink Cream 69 album), 2013
- Ceremonials, Florence and the Machine album, 2011
- "Ceremony" (song), a 1980 song written by Ian Curtis and performed by Joy Division and New Order
- "Ceremony" (Joe Satriani song), 1998
- "The Ceremony" (song), a duet by George Jones and Tammy Wynette
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ceremony.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.