(Redirected from Ceremony (song))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ceremony or ceremonial in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A ceremony is a unified event with a purpose, usually consisting of a number of artistic components, performed on a special occasion.
Ceremony may also refer to:
- The Ceremony (1963 film), a 1963 film
- The Ceremony (1971 film), a 1971 Japanese film
- Ceremony (film), a 2011 film
- Ceremony (Silko novel), a 1977 novel by Leslie Marmon Silko
- Ceremony (Robert B. Parker novel), a 1982 Spenser novel
- Ceremony (punk band), an American hardcore-punk band
- The Ceremonies, an American indie rock band
- Ceremony, Chaz Bono's band from the 1990s
- Ceremony (The Cult album), 1991
- Ceremony (Spooky Tooth and Pierre Henry album), 1969
- Ceremony (Anna von Hausswolff album), 2013
- Ceremony (Phantogram album), 2020
- Ceremonial (Savage Republic album), 1985
- Ceremonial (Pink Cream 69 album), 2013
- Ceremonials, Florence and the Machine album, 2011
- "Ceremony" (New Order song), a 1980 song written by Ian Curtis and performed by Joy Division and New Order
- "Ceremony" (Joe Satriani song), 1998
- "The Ceremony" (song), a duet by George Jones and Tammy Wynette
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ceremony.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.