||Look up Cereus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.
Cereus, waxy in Latin, may refer to:
- Cereus (anemone), a genus of sea anemones in the family Sagartiidae
- Cereus (plant), a genus of cacti (the family Cactaceae)
- Ceroid cactus, any of a number of cacti with very elongated bodies, including columnar growth cacti and epiphytic cacti
- Aleurocybotus cereus, a whitefly species in the genus Aleurocybotus
- Bacillus cereus, an endemic, soil-dwelling, Gram-positive, rod-shaped, beta hemolytic bacterium species
- Cereus Poker Network, an online poker network