From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cerro in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cerro is Spanish for "hill" or "mountain".
- Cerro Rico, the "Rich Mountain" containing silver ore near Potosi, Bolivia
- Cerro Branco, a municipality of Rio Grande do Sul
- Cerro Grande, Rio Grande do Sul, a municipality of Rio Grande do Sul
- Cerro Largo, a municipality of Rio Grande do Sul
- Cerro, Havana, a district (municipio)
- Cerro (Bottanuco), a subdivision of Bottanuco in the province of Bergamo
- Cerro al Lambro, in the province of Milano
- Cerro al Volturno, in the province of Isernia
- Cerro Maggiore, in the province of Milano
- Cerro Tanaro, in the province of Asti
- Cerro Veronese, in the province of Verona
- United States
- C.A. Cerro, a football club from Montevideo, Uruguay
- Club Cerro Corá, a football club from Asunción, Paraguay
- Cerro Largo F.C., a football club from Melo, Uruguay
- Cerro Porteño, a football club from Asunción, Paraguay
- Club Cerro Porteño, a footbal club from Presidente Franco, Paraguay
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.