Jump to navigation Jump to search
Cerro Colorado is Spanish for red mountain/hill. It can refer to several places:
- Cerro Colorado, Arizona, a ghost town in Arizona, USA
- Cerro Colorado Mountains, a mountain range in Arizona, USA
- Cerro Colorado (borough), in Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico
- Cerro Colorado, officially Alejandro Gallinal, in Uruguay
- Cerro Colorado District, a district in Arequipa, Peru
- Cerro Colorado (volcano), a volcano in Chile
- Cerro Colorados, a mountain in Chile
- Cerro Colorado, a burial site of the Paracas culture in Peru; see Paracas National Reserve#Protected status
| disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.