Certify Data Systems
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Headquarters||San Jose, USA|
|Marc Willard, CEO
John Reed, CTO
David Caldwell, EVP
Don Scott, CFO
George Morris, VP & CA
Certify HIE Platform
Certify Data Systems, Inc. was a healthcare information technology company that merged with Anvita Health® and nliven systems in March of 2015 to form Transcend Insights (http://www.transcendinsights.com/), a population health company that offers health care systems, physicians and care teams the tools and technology necessary to help them improve health outcomes.
Certify Data Systems originally focused on developing interoperability programs designed to enable connectivity between healthcare entities such as integrated health organizations, hospitals, multi-specialty centers, clinics, laboratories, and physicians. Certify was founded in 2004 and is headquartered in San Jose, Calif.
1. ^ "Hospital System Relies on Plug-and-Play Device to Exchange Information With Physician EMRs". Inside Healthcare IT. http://www.insidehealth.com/advocate.html. February 28, 2011.
2. ^ "Connectivity Solution Facilitates Information Flow Between Healthcare Providers". HospiMedica. http://hospimedica.com/?option=com_article&Itemid=294727172&cat=Health%20IT. December 30, 2009.
3. ^ "Cerner Selects a Connectivity Partner". Health Data Management. http://www.healthdatamanagement.com/news/integration_EHR_connectivity-39531-1.html. December 16, 2009.
4. ^ "Vendors Collaborate to Improve Data Sharing Between Providers". Healthcare IT News. http://www.healthcareitnews.com/news/vendors-collaborate-improve-data-sharing-between-providers. December 16, 2009.
5. ^ "Certify Clinical Information Exchange Solution Selected as 2009 Semi-Finalist". Adaptive Business Leaders Organization. http://www.abl.org/IIH/W/SemiFinalists2009.htm. August 24, 2009.
6. ^ "Certify Data Systems Completes Series B Funding". Reuters. http://www.reuters.com/article/idUS160508+16-Jun-2009+BW20090616. June 16, 2009.
7. ^ "Ziegler Announces Investment in Certify Data Systems, Inc.". B.C. Ziegler and Company. http://www.ziegler.com/news_and_events/news_item.aspx?id=3746. August 28, 2008.