From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cerulean is a shade of blue.
Cerulean may also refer to:
- Cerulean, Kentucky, a small town in the United States
- Cerulean Sins (novel), a novel by Laurell K. Hamilton
- Cerulean (album), the debut album of electronic artist Baths
- Cerulean, the second album from the indie pop band The Ocean Blue
- Cerulean Studios, United States software company
- Cerulean Tower, a skyscraper in Tokyo
- a Green fluorescent protein derivative
- Cerulean City, a city in the Pokémon franchise's fictional Kanto region
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cerulean.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.