Cesar Corrales as Billy
|Born||Cesar Antonio Corrales Morrales
September 26, 1996
Mexico City, Mexico
After successfully auditioning for the part of Billy Elliot in 2009, Corrales began his run as Billy at the Ford Center for the Performing Arts Oriental Theatre in March 2010.
After the Chicago production closed in November 2010, Corrales was transferred to Toronto to begin the production there as Billy beginning February 1, 2011.
Corrales has since returned to his home in Montreal where he is continuing his ballet training.
|"Mme Butterfly"||Mme Butterfly's Son||Royal Winnipeg Ballet|
|"Anna Karenina"||Anna Karenina's Son|
|"The Nutcracker"||Child in the Party||National Ballet of Canada|
|Misha||Les Grands Ballets Canadiens|
|March 18 - November 28, 2010||Billy Elliot the Musical||Billy||Ford Center for the Performing Arts Oriental Theatre|
|February 1 - May 1, 2011||Canon Theatre|
|2004||Shall We dance?||Dancer|
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2010-12-29. Retrieved 2011-04-19.
- https://movies.nytimes.com/person/1519380/Cesar-Corrales Cesar Corrales Filmography New York Times
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2011-03-16. Retrieved 2011-04-19. Introducing Toronto's Billy Elliot
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2011-03-16. Retrieved 2011-04-19. Chicago Billy's Announced
- http://www.chicagomag.com/Chicago-Magazine/The-312/April-2010/Chicago-Billy-Elliot-Opening-NIght-Cesar-Corrales/ Cesar Corrales Nails the Opening Night of 'Billy Elliot the Musical'
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2011-03-16. Retrieved 2011-04-19. Full Toronto Cast Announcement
|This article about a Mexican actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about someone associated with the art of dance is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|