Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up cete in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cete may refer to:
- Çetes, Muslim irregulars active in Anatolia in the early 20th century
- Duygu Çete (born 1989), Turkish female Paralympic judoka
- Çetë, Kavajë, a village in Kavajë municipality, Albania
- Çetë, Berat, a village in Berat County, Albania
- Cete, Portugal
- The English collective noun for a group of badgers
- The clade Cete, encompassing Cetacea (whales, dolphins, and porpoises) and Mesonychia (extinct ancestors).
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cete.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.