From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cete in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cete may refer to:
- Duygu Çete (born 1989), Turkish female Paralympic judoka
- Çetë, Kavajë, a village in Kavajë municipality, Albania
- Çetë, Berat, a village in Berat County, Albania
- Cete, Portugal
- The English collective noun for a group of badgers
- The clade Cete, encompassing Cetacea (whales, dolphins, and porpoises) and Mesonychia (extinct ancestors).
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cete.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.