Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up cete in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cete may refer to:
- Çetes, Muslim irregulars active in Anatolia in the early 20th century
- Duygu Çete (born 1989), Turkish female Paralympic judoka
- Çetë, Kavajë, a village in Kavajë municipality, Albania
- Çetë, Berat, a village in Berat County, Albania
- Cete, Portugal
- The English collective noun for a group of badgers
- The clade Cete, encompassing Cetacea (whales, dolphins, and porpoises) and Mesonychia (extinct ancestors).
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cete.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.