From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ceto may refer to:
- Ceto Temple, a Hindu temple in Central Java
- Ceto, Lombardy, a comune in the Province of Brescia
- 65489 Ceto, a trans-Neptunian scattered disc object
- Ceto (also called Krataiis), a primordial sea goddess in Greek mythology, daughter of Pontus and Gaia and mother to the Phorcydes
- Ceto, one of the Nereids in Greek mythology
- Ceto (Oceanid), a Naiad and Oceanid in Greek mythology, daughter of Oceanus and Tethys
- CETO Wave Power, an underwater wave power technology
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ceto.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.