Ceuta and Melilla
(Redirected from Ceuta and Melilla (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ceuta and Melilla may refer to:
- Spain's two autonomous cities, Ceuta and Melilla
- in a wider sense, to all the modern Spanish possessions in North Africa (i.e. Ceuta and Melilla, plus other adjacent minor territories, known in Spanish as plazas de soberanía)
- Spanish Africa (disambiguation)
- Spanish North Africa (disambiguation)
- Spanish protectorate in Morocco, established on 27 November 1912 by a treaty between France and Spain that converted the Spanish sphere of influence into a formal protectorate
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ceuta and Melilla.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.