|This article may rely excessively on sources too closely associated with the subject, potentially preventing the article from being verifiable and neutral. (April 2012)|
|Industry||SaaS HCM Software Information Technology|
|Founder||Cary Schuler, Rodney Schuler & Shaun Schuler|
Number of employees
cfactor Works Inc. is a privately held software company based in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada, with an additional office in Denver, Colorado. They specialize in delivering automated Human Resources management, communications, and social tools that enable employees of mid-large organizations to interact and complete their work each day.
cfactor Works Inc. was founded in 1999 as Cronus Technologies, Inc. by Cary Schuler, Rod Schuler, and Shaun Schuler. All three co-founders continue to work for the company today. In November 2009, the company changed its name to cfactor Works Inc.
VibeHCM is easy to use and highly personalized:
- Onboarding - Highly engaging, social recruitment, onboarding and Virtual Day 1 solutions.
- HRMS - Easy-to-use, social HR software that supports the way you work.
- Talent - Find, reward and retain your best. Talent visualization and management tools.
- Social Intranet - Engage, connect and inspire with social media and interactive communications.
- Insight - Real-time access to workforce metrics across your locations, divisions, roles.
- HR Service Delivery - Transform HR service using the latest social and real-time consultation tools.
cfactor is deployed via an on-demand, Software-as-a-Service (”SaaS”) model. SaaS provides Web access to the cfactor suite – simplifying the IT support requirements. cfactor is responsible for providing, installing, maintaining and ensuring up time for all the environment components spanning network gear, hardware/servers, middleware and software.
- Best Social Business Solution (Finalist) - 2014 SIIA CODiE Awards
- HRMS/HRIS Category (Finalist) - 2014 TekTonic Awards
- Canada's Top 50 Small & Medium Employers - 2014 Mediacorp Canada Inc.
- Saskatchewan's Top 10 Employers - 2014 Mediacorp Canada Inc.
- Awesome New Technologies For HR - 2013 HR Technology Conference / HR Executive Magazine
- Best Human Capital / Talent Management Solutions (Finalist) - 2013 SIIA CODiE Awards
- Hottest 25 Innovation Companies in Canada - 2010 Canadian Innovation Exchange (CIX)
- Communication Management: Social Media - 2010 IABC Gold Quill Awards (Finalist)
- Canada's Top 100 Employers - 2006 & 2005 Mediacorp Canada Inc.
- Best New Product - 2004 SABEX Awards
- #23, Hot 50 List, Canada's Emerging Growth Companies - 2003 Profit Magazine
- Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award - 2002 Business Development Bank of Canada (BDC)
cfactor's integrations portfolio ranges from simple one-way file transfers to more complex real-time web-services interfaces for a multitude of different product types, for example:
- Payroll Systems
- Human Resource Management Systems (HRMS)
- Enterprise Resource Planning Systems
- Applicant Tracking Systems
- Benefits & Insurance Carrier Systems
- Customer Relationship Management Systems
- 3rd Party Content / Knowledge Base Systems
- 3rd Party Compliance / Government Agencies
- IT Management Software / User Authentication Systems
- About Ultimate Software (http://www.ultimatesoftware.com/about.asp)
- , Press Release: Changing Corporate Name to ‘cfactor Works Inc'.
- , Press Release: cfactor Unveils a Unique Focus on Employee Experience, Adoption & Company Culture with 'Vibe HCM'.
- , Press Release: cfactor Works Inc. Named SIIA Software CODiE Award Finalist for Best Social Business Solution.
- , Press Release: cfactor Works Inc. Selected as 'Awesome New Technologies for HR' Presenter.
- , Press Release: cfactor Named SIIA Software CODiE Award Finalist for Best Human Capital / Talent Management Solution.