Château de Sévérac
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Visitors today can see ramparts, walls, watch towers, the chapel and kitchen, in which demonstrations of medieval cooking are given. An exhibition of medieval costumes can be seen in the chapel and recitals of troubadour music and demonstrations of their instruments are held.
The Château de Sévérac is one of a group of 23 castles in Aveyron which have grouped together to provide a tourist itinerary as La Route des Seigneurs du Rouergue. The property of the commune, the castle is listed as a monument historique by the French Ministry of Culture. 
- Part of this article was initially translated from a section of this Wikipedia article « fr:Sévérac-le-Château », specifically from this version.
- Tourist office website with photo (English)
- Route des Seigneurs du Rouergue website, with photos (English)
- Sévérac entry on the Ministry of Culture website (French)
- Ministry of Culture photos