From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Cha Cha)
|Look up cha-cha or chacha in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cha-Cha, Cha Cha, ChaCha or Chacha may refer to:
- Cha-cha-cha (dance), the name of a dance of Cuban origin
- Cha-cha-cha (music), a genre of Cuban music
- Cha Cha (album), a 1978 album by Herman Brood & His Wild Romance
- Cha Cha (soundtrack), the soundtrack for the 1979 film
- "Cha Cha" (song), a 2006 song by Latin artist, Chelo
- Yodo-dono (1569–1615), also known as Lady Chacha, a concubine of Hideyoshi Toyotomi
- Shirley Muldowney (born June 19, 1940, former top fuel drag racer often referred to by the nickname "Cha Cha"
- Chacha Cricket (born 1949), famous Pakistani cricket fan, literally "Uncle Cricket"
- Cha Cha (rapper), American rapper
- Chacha Cañete (born 2004), Filipino actress
Books and films
- Cha Cha (film), a 1979 Dutch film
- Chacha Chaudhary, an Indian comic book hero
- Chacha, a cartoon Chinese Internet police officer from Jingjing and Chacha
- Bubu Chacha, a Japanese anime series
- Akazukin Chacha or Red Riding Hood Chacha, a Japanese manga series created by Min Ayahana
- ChaCha (search engine), a search engine with a guided search function
- ChaCha (cipher), a stream cipher
- HTC ChaCha, a smartphone by HTC
- Cha-Cha, a method of creating stereo images by moving one camera along a sliding baseline; see Stereoscopy
- Chacha language, the name sometimes given to the language of the Chachapoya people
- Chacha (brandy), a Georgian grape vodka
- Charter Change nickname, meaning changing through amendments the Constitution of the Philippines
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cha-Cha.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.