Cha Kee Chin
Cha Kee Chin
|Member of the Malaysian Parliament|
for Rasah, Negeri Sembilan
|Assumed office |
10 May 2018
|Preceded by||Teo Kok Seong (DAP-PH)|
|Member of the Negeri Sembilan State Legislative Assembly|
for Bukit Kepayang
8 March 2008 – 9 May 2018
|Preceded by||Chan Khee Voon (Gerakan-PH)|
|Succeeded by||Tan Lee Koon (DAP-PH)|
Cha Kee Chin
20 November 1974
Bukit Kepayang, Seremban, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia
|Political party||Democratic Action Party (Malaysia) (DAP)|
|Pakatan Harapan (PH)|
Pakatan Rakyat (PR)
|Cha Kee Chin on Parliament of Malaysia|
Cha Kee Chin (simplified Chinese: 谢琪清; traditional Chinese: 謝琪清; pinyin: Xiè Qíqīng) is a Malaysian politician. Cha is the incumbent Member of Parliament for Rasah. He was the Negeri Sembilan State Legislative Assemblyman for Bukit Kepayang for two terms from 2008 to 2018. He is a member of the Democratic Action Party (DAP), a component party of the Pakatan Harapan (PH) coalition.
On Saturday, 25 Apr 2020 Rasah MP Cha Kee Chin have written a letter to Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin requesting for him to order a probe into the distribution of food baskets for those in the B40 group affected by the Covid-19 outbreak to ensure there was no abuse. "The Finance Ministry guidelines clearly stated that each parliamentary constituency will get 1,000 food baskets worth RM100 each. "But based on our calculation, the food baskets sent to my office cost less than RM35 each," he said in a statement. Cha said when he checked with the state Welfare Department on the remaining 850 food baskets, they could not provide him with a satisfactory reply.
|2008||Cha Kee Chin (DAP)||9,333||70.95%||Chan Kee Voon (Gerakan)||3,633||27.62%||13,154||5,700||79.67%|
|2013||Cha Kee Chin (DAP)||13,981||74.22%||Wong Oi Foon (Gerakan)||4,524||24.02%||18,837||9,457||86.40%|
|Vijaiyan Sivanathan (IND)||130||0.69%|
|2018||Cha Kee Chin (DAP)||61,806||72.45%||Ng Kian Nam (MCA)||14,939||17.51%||86,655||46,867||84.26%|
|Khairil Annuar Wafa (PAS)||8,260||9.68%|
|A. David Dass (PAP)||302||0.36%|
- "Laman Utama Spacer Profile Ahli Dewan". Parlimen.gov.my. Retrieved 4 September 2017.
- "Inspired by the family doctor - Community - The Star Online". www.thestar.com.my.
- "Keputusan Pilihan Raya Umum Parlimen/Dewan Undangan Negeri" (in Malay). Election Commission of Malaysia. Retrieved 4 February 2017. Percentage figures based on total turnout.
- "Malaysia General Election". undiinfo Malaysian Election Data. Malaysiakini. Retrieved 4 February 2017. Results only available from the 2004 election.
- "KEPUTUSAN PILIHAN RAYA UMUM 13". Sistem Pengurusan Maklumat Pilihan Raya Umum (in Malay). Election Commission of Malaysia. Retrieved 24 March 2017.
- "my undi : Kawasan & Calon-Calon PRU13 : Keputusan PRU13 (Archived copy)". www.myundi.com.my. Archived from the original on 31 March 2014. Retrieved 9 April 2014.
- "Keputusan Pilihan Raya Umum ke-13". Utusan Malaysia. Archived from the original on 21 March 2018. Retrieved 26 October 2014.
- "SEMAKAN KEPUTUSAN PILIHAN RAYA UMUM KE - 14" (in Malay). Election Commission of Malaysia. Retrieved 17 May 2018. Percentage figures based on total turnout.
- "Federal Government Gazette, Results of Contested Election Parliamentary Constituencies for the State of Negeri Sembilan" (PDF). Election Commission. Retrieved 13 Jun 2018. Percentage figures based on total turnout.
|This article about a Malaysian politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|