From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Elevation AMSL||8,333 ft / 2,540 m|
Airlines and destinations
The following airline serves the airport:
Accidents and incidents
- On January 9, 2003, TANS Perú Flight 222 crashed into a mountain after attempting to land in Chachapoyas. All 46 passengers aboard the Fokker F-28 died.
- Airport information for SPPY at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.
- Chachapoyas Airport
- OurAirports - Chachapoyas
- OpenStreetMap - Chachapoyas
- SkyVector Aeronautical Charts
|This article about an airport in Peru is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|