From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up chad in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chad is an African country.
Chad may also refer to:
- Chad (name), an English given name and surname
- Chad of Mercia, a seventh-century bishop
- Chad (paper), the particles created when holes are made in paper or cardboard
- Chad (slang), a pejorative term originating in Chicago, Illinois
- Chadwick School, a private school in Los Angeles, California
- Chad (chess variant), a chess variant by Christian Freeling
- CHADS2 score, a clinical prediction rule for the risk of stroke
- Chad baronets
- Chad-e Bala (Upper Chad), a village in Iran
- Chad-e Pain (Lower Chad), a village in Iran
- Chad (graffiti), or Mr Chad, a British graffiti character
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chad.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.