November 13, 1970
|Occupation||Film, television actor, martial artist|
|Years active||1993 - present|
Chad Bannon (born November 13, 1970), also credited as Chad Ullery, is an American television and movie actor. Standing 6’4” and weighing 280 pounds, he is best known for his role as Killer Karl in House of 1000 Corpses and playing D.O.A. on the sports entertainment program "Battle Dome". He also competed as a professional kickboxer and mixed martial artist.
Modeling and acting
Bannon landed the cover of Advocate Men's October 1995 issue. He modeled for celebrated male nude photographer Jim French in 1995 under the name of Dusty Manning, appearing in B+W Photoset J49 of ten images, and Color Photosets CP338 and CP339 of six images each. These and other contemporaneous photos were used subsequently in a number of high-quality Jim French and Colt Studio publications, including SPURS Magazine #25 , the Jim French Annual Man Calendar 1997, the Jim French Annual Man Desk Calendar 1997, Colt Leather Calendar 1997, Colt Leather Calendar 1998, Colt Leather Calendar 2000, Colt Studio Presents Magazine #21 , Colt Butt Beautiful Calendar 2002, and the second of the two Colt Studio 35th Anniversary Albums. He made his acting debut in the Chi Chi LaRue-directed erotic film Behind the Barn Door playing the love interest of Bo Summers. Bannon then starred in independent horror comedy film Kill Madonna  and eventually landed roles in major motion pictures like Planet of the Apes and House of 1000 Corpses. Chad has also been mentioned numerous times on the Joe Rogan Experience podcast as the mystery cage fighter who was also the recipient of the 'Hungriest Butt Award'.
November 13, 1970 |
Denver, Colorado, United States
|Height||1.92 m (6 ft 3 1⁄2 in)|
|Weight||112 kg (247 lb; 17.6 st)|
|Fighting out of||Denver, Colorado, United States|
|Mixed martial arts record|
Bannon went on to pursue a career as a mixed martial artist and kickboxer and competed for King of the Cage and K-1 as part of Bob Sapp's "Team Beast". He fought Rick Collup in 2002 at King of the Cage: 18 Sudden Impact, knocking him out in only 20 seconds.
0 wins (0 KOs), 1 loss, 0 draws
Legend: Win Loss Draw/No contest Notes
Mixed martial arts record
|Professional record breakdown|
|1 match||1 win||0 losses|
|Win||1-0||Rick Collup||KO (punches)||KOTC 18 - Sudden Impact||November 1, 2002||1||0:20|
- Behind the Barn Door 1993 (Catalina Video) — Jack
- Kill Madonna 1996
- White Men With Big Dicks 1996 (TLA Video) — Chad Anthony
- "Step By Step" 1997 — Frankie
- "The Eddie Files" 1997 — Burly Cop
- Quick Study: Sex Ed 1 (1998) — Todd Marshall
- A Night at the Roxbury 1998 — New Club Bouncer
- "Pacific Blue" 1999 — Wall
- "V.I.P." 1999 — Beefy Guy
- "Battle Dome" 1999-2000, — D.O.A.
- Deus Ex 2000 — various voices
- Planet of the Apes 2001 — Red Ape Soldier/Man Hunt Ape
- House of 1000 Corpses 2003 — Killer Karl
- Bullets in the Gun (music video) by Toby Keith - Lightning
- "Advocate Men / Men Magazine @ Gay Erotic Archives". Gayeroticarchives.com. Retrieved 2010-03-25.
- "» BEHIND THE BARN DOOR at smutjunkies & Gay Erotic Archives Film Library". Films.gayeroticarchives.com. 1995-07-03. Retrieved 2010-03-25.
- "SPORN [Jim Provenzano]". Nightcharm.com. Retrieved 2010-03-25.
- "Kill Madonna film by Cocky Chambers only on Village TV". Villagetv.com. Retrieved 2010-03-25.
- "Kill Madonna gay film trailer with Chad Ullery on Village TV". YouTube. 2007-11-11. Retrieved 2010-03-25.
- "fighter's profile - Chad Bannon". K-1sport.de. Retrieved 2010-03-25.
- "King of the Cage 18: Sudden Impact Results (Official)". Mixedmartialarts.com. 2002-11-01. Retrieved 2010-03-25.
- "K-1 OFFICIAL WEBSITE". K-1.co.jp. 2003-04-06. Archived from the original on 2009-09-14. Retrieved 2010-03-25.
- [dead link]