|Full name||Chad Becker|
|Date of birth||February 3, 1987|
|Place of birth||St. Charles, Missouri, United States|
|Height||6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)|
|AC St. Louis|
|2009||Kansas City Wizards||0||(0)|
|2010||AC St. Louis||0||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of August 29, 2011.
Youth and College
Becker attended Francis Howell North High School, where he received Missouri All-State First Team honors in 2004., before playing college soccer Rockhurst University. He started every game for the Hawks from 2006–2008 and received All-Great Lakes Valley Conference Third Team honors in 2006. In 2008, he recorded 15 shutouts and was placed on the All-GLVC First Team, NSCAA Great Lakes All-Region First Team and NSCAA All-American First Team and was named GLVC Defensive Player of the Year.
- AC St. Louis completes roster, training camp opens Tuesday[permanent dead link]
- Five Schools Each Place Three on Division II Men’s All-America Team
- GLVC Men's Soccer Archives
- "Fate gives Becker chance to shine". Suburban Journals. January 29, 2009. Retrieved March 2, 2010.
- Back Post: Chad Becker signed by AC St. Louis
|This biographical article related to soccer in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|